JEWISH TOUR PARKING
BONAVENTURE JEWISH TOUR PARKING INSTRUCTIONS
CLICK ON MAP ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE.
Please Note: We respectfully do everything we can to provide the instructions below, both in confirmation emails upon your purchase, as well as through a courtesy text the night before or morning of your tour that includes your guide’s cell phone (text only). We are not responsible, past these aides to you, in making your tour on time or to the expressed meeting points. Guides may attempt to contact you if concerned, but they are not required to contact you or respond after your stated tour time, as the tour will be under way.
- Address: 330 Bonaventure Rd Savannah, GA 31404 (sometimes listed as Thunderbolt, GA)
- GPS Coordinates: 32° 2′ 32.3952” N81° 2′ 38.6124” W
- If driving your own car, give yourselves 20 minutes to make the 3.5 miles from downtown Savannah.
- If using UBER or LYFT, please hail them 45 minutes early + have them drive you to our meeting place!
- When arriving to Bonaventure Cemetery, look for the front entrance, directly outside the caretaker office (large, brick building)
- There are 2 main entrances. The Jewish entrance is on the right, which is also the direction of the bathrooms.
- Take the road marked by a wooden sign called “Sheftall Way.”
- Follow this road to the roundabout.
- You will see a red brick building on the right, which is the Jewish Chapel.
- Drive to the other side of the roundabout to “Meyer’s Way” (see wooden sign) and park off the road (do not block traffic).
- We meet at the Jewish Chapel.